Saturday, June 27, 2020

|| Huion H430P tablet ||

|| Huion H430P tablet ||

Animation Color GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Hi, welcome back to my blog! I have a lot of free time recently so I decided to make another blog for this week! I'm so happy to share that yesterday's blog received 50+ views. Thank you all for your support, I will continue writing and training myself to make even more interesting and useful blog tips & tricks.

I have been waiting for almost two or three weeks for it to arrive and it finally came last June 20, 2020 in the afternoon. I have been using it for five days and I just have to share to you guys about my experience with my Huion H430P tablet.

Recently, I have been into digital arts and most of the artworks that I have done were drawn using my phone and a simple stylus pen. Unfortunately, my stylus pen decided to give up on me and my new orders of stylus pens never arrived. So, I decided to order a drawing tablet. Luckily, Lazada was holding up a sale on graphic tablets so I decided to order two of it. Originally it was Priced at Php 1, 920.45 but because it was out on a sale it was only priced at Php 1, 626.20. I got the graphic tablet from the official Huion store in Lazada. The overall price including shipping fee was Php 3, 262. 83, collecting vouchers and Lazada coins is such a big help because it lessens the total amount of the products which helps you save a lot of money.

|| What's In the Box? ||


When the box arrived, it was neatly packaged and well-protected considering the items are small and fragile. We were informed that packages from outside also get disinfected but for safety measures we sprayed the box with Lysol and did the same thing with the individual boxes for the Huion tablets.


Here is what the items inside the box look like. You have a thank you card from Huion, instruction manual and a warranty card that comes with your tablet. Now, underneath the stacks of paper, you can find your Huion tablet, the non-battery powered pen, extra nibs, the artist glove (not exactly sure what you prefer to call it), OTG adapters (Universal & Type C), and the cable that connects your tablet to your gadget. They were all packed neatly and safely to assure that no damage or harm would come to the package and its contents. Below are a few of the photos I have taken of the contents inside:


I have to give Huion's official Lazada store page for keeping their word of delivering quality products. I love how they were all neatly placed inside the box and how there were no visible damages seen on the items or on the Huion graphic on tablet's box.

|| What's inside the cards? ||


Normally, when you buy a new gadget a user manual comes along with it. Huion's user manual & warranty card can be found inside the box. The user manual, just like any other manual, is written in different languages to accommodate its different users. The good thing about the graphic tablet manual is that it explains how to attach it in, where to download your driver and shows the labeling and functions of the different accessories of your graphic tablet. The explanations are easy to read and understand, it is not complex or too hard to follow.



|| Huion Pen Tablet & Accesories ||


Here is another set of photos I have taken so you can get a better look at the graphic tablet and the accessories that came with it. I forgot to take a photo of the cable that came with it but it was posted in the previous photo. So, here are the contents, Huion H430P graphic tablet, pen nibs, non-battery powered pen, artist glove, and user manuals.



The extra pen nibs are around 10 pieces or less and it comes with a handy tool to help you replace your pen nib. I don't change my pen nibs too not unless I feel like doing so. If ever, you run out of pen nibs you can always purchase some online on Shopee or Lazada at a cheap price. If you go and search for "pen nibs" you will get a price range of Php 180 to Php 300, the price will depend on the number of nibs placed inside the package.

Inside the packaging would be two OTG adapters, one is for the unversal type and the other is for the ones that have a type-C charging port. These two are a big help especially if you'd rather use your phone than the laptop or computer. Although, the drawing space is quite small and it may take some time getting used too. Other than that, it works really well.

The Graphic tablet and the stylus pen do not need batteries in order for both to work. Once it has been connected properly to a device, it will work its magic. A white light or dot will appear on your Huion tab, that means its connected and can be used. The stylus pen, on the other hand, is lightweight and easy to use. I can work well with my graphic tablet using my laptop or phone. I have not yet encountered any issues or problem with the product, overall I would rate 10/10 for it Although, I have not yet tried using the buttons present on the graphic tab or the stylus pen but it was stated in the manual that each had different uses as quick or shortcut keys.

I have to give points to the courier and the Huion official store on how they managed to bring all the items safe and intact but it arrived a little longer than I had expected but it was understandable knowing the current situation, 8/10 for the delivery service and safekeeping of the products. All of the items are intact, none of them have flaws or damages. Now, the real test would be if they work and that is what I wanted to found out next.

|| How Does it Work? ||

This is my second graphic tablet, the first one I originally had was XP-Pen. Unfortunately, I misplaced the pen and I could not use it anymore. So, recently I have been on my phone and used it to draw my digital artworks. Although it was tricky at first but I eventually got the hang of it, then I decided to buy myself a graphic tablet and lucky for me Huion tablets were on sale. I decided to purchase one for myself.

The wait was long but it was all worth it because the items were neatly-packaged and all of it is working. So, how does it work?

Basically, you just need to connect the cord to the gadget and the tablet and a white dot will appear on the tablet to notify you that its connected and ready for use. Now, if you're planning to use your laptop, you have to download the driver in order for it to work like a pen tab and not as a regular mouse for your laptop or computer. Where can I find the driver to install my pen tablet? Here's the link:

|| HUION SITE LINK ||

From there you just need to head over to the "support section" and locate "download". From there, you just need to input your graphic tablet's name, your computer software and choose if you're going to download the driver or the manual. The good thing about Huion is that it's software is available for macOS and Microsoft. Downloading the file will take some time but, for the installation it will only take a few minutes to install the driver so you would not have to wait that long.

|| Where can I download a painting software? ||


If you prefer to use your phone, I would suggest using medibang and ibisPaint X as your apps for digital art as they are good for beginners and very easy to use.

Amazon.com: MediBang Paint: Appstore for Android ibis Paint - Apps on Google Play

If you wish to use your your laptop, then I suggest you download Paint Tool Sai as your art software, I got my Paint Tool Sai from this place. Here is the link to it:

|| Paint Tool Sai Software ||

|| Tutorial on How to Install ||


So, far I have not encountered any issues with it and it works well. I have not tried any other art software aside from this but if ever there is any you would like me to try write me a message or drop the link in the comment section.

| Sample Works ||

Here are some samples of the artworks I have done using the tablet. It will take me some time to get comfortable with it.

 

|| Conclusion ||


The product is good for beginners and I love how they made this compatible for laptops and android phones. The packaging and delivery were satisfactory even if it came a little bit longer than what I had expected. I would recommend aspiring digital artists to try on this graphic tablet because I assure you it has your money's worth. By far, this is the cheapest one I have encountered yet it has good quality. I'll drop the link below of the shop where I got it from.

|| Shop Link ||

|| Check out my other blogs! ||

    || Quality Bluetooth Earphones || : https://thedelightfuls.blogspot.com/2020/06/inpods-12-review


Don't forget to follow me on my socials!


That's all for today's blog. I'll see if I can post another one real soon. Thank you for reading!
Super Soft Simao & Bamao 4 | Đang yêu, Dễ thương, Mèo

1 comment:

Let's Talk Business

 Let's Talk Business  ᴛɪᴘꜱ ᴏɴ ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ꜱᴍᴀʟʟ ʙᴜꜱɪɴᴇꜱꜱ Hi, everyone! It's been a while since I last wrote for my blog. I'v...

About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog. I am an amateur writer, digital artist & student entrepreneur. I made this blog to share tips and tricks to use and learn while being in the comfort of your own home!