Monday, June 8, 2020

|| First Blog Post ||

𝖂𝖊𝖑𝖈𝖔𝖒𝖊 𝖙𝖔 𝖒𝖞 𝖇𝖑𝖔𝖌


Hi! Thanks for taking time to visit my blog page. This is my first time making a blog, so I will do my best to make this as informative and fun as possible.

What made me decide to write or make a blog?

Good question, since I've been stuck at home since March 13. I figured, why not  try to find ways to help others while being at the comfort of my own home? This blog will consist of a variety of written works, digital artworks, & some tips and tricks of mine to help you get through the whole "staying-at-home-this-2020".

What will I be seeing here?

That depends really, I will do what I can to make each post be made with fresh and helpful content. I don't have any school works as of the moment so I can post on a daily basis. If you'd like to make a request, you can drop it off in my inbox or message me personally in one of my social media accounts:


I would love to hear thoughts and suggestions from my followers and viewers.  Another reason why I made this blog, it is because I wanted to improve my skills in writing & meet new people along the way. I believe the best way to learn is by trying out your skills.

That's all for now, I might be posting another one later this evening.
See you!

-Dalandan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Talk Business

 Let's Talk Business  ᴛɪᴘꜱ ᴏɴ ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ꜱᴍᴀʟʟ ʙᴜꜱɪɴᴇꜱꜱ Hi, everyone! It's been a while since I last wrote for my blog. I'v...

About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog. I am an amateur writer, digital artist & student entrepreneur. I made this blog to share tips and tricks to use and learn while being in the comfort of your own home!