Monday, July 6, 2020

|| Affordable Sweet Treats in Davao ||

|| Affordable Sweet Treats in Davao ||

My first animation! It's a cookie! by Gokce Kurt on Dribbble

Hi, welcome back to my blog! Are you looking for affordable sweet treats or maybe craving for something new to munch on? Well, I've got you covered. I decided to write about this because I wanted to share my thoughts on these new sweets I have discovered a few nights ago from @littlebitescracklecookies. They're affordable, tasty, and super cute! I decided to buy four boxes of crackle cookies, premium and regular flavors, and one tub of their Red Velvet graham float with leche flan because why not? I wanted to see and know what they taste like and a lot of people, based from their reviews, seemed to adore the cookies so I gave it a shot and ordered.

I am a big fan of sweets especially if they're cookie related. The first time I laid eyes on those sweet treats I knew I had to get those. I took a few photos for you to see what the cookies look like.


They may look like regular crinkles but I tell you, the flavors and structure of these cookies will blow you away. They are available in premium, mixed, and regular flavors. I chose flavors from all three because I was interested in knowing what they actually looked like and how well they tasted. I and my sister opened up the Red Velvet and Matcha cookies first. I love how these cookies were packaged and presented. The packaging is simple and cute, the way it was done in a way that made sure the cookies inside were secured.

Next, the taste test. I read through a few of the previous reviews and all were true, the cookies are soft, chewy, and not too sweet. I was amazed when I tried breaking one of the Matcha-flavored cookies and to my surprise it was easy to break and it did not crumble after I split it up. I love how they balanced out the sweetness of the cookies, I enjoyed taking my time tasting the cookies I had bought.

The crackle cookies come in 11 different flavors and each box contains 12 big and scrumptious sizes. The regular or the classic flavored cookies are priced at Php 100  while the premium flavors vary from Php 100 to Php 120. One box of assorted classic flavors is priced at Php 120, while the premium flavor is priced at Php 130. The crinkle graham float with leche flan, on the other hand, ranges from Php 130 to Php 140 depending on the type of float you'll be ordering.


I did not have the chance to take a photo of their graham float with leche flan tub because by the time I was about to take a photo, it was already half-eaten. My mom decided to go with Red Velvet graham float and she loved it. It was not too sweet or too hard to eat, in fact she described it as similar to eating an ice cream. The graham float comes in five different flavors, Chocolate, Ube, Oreo Brownie and Oreo Cheesecake. The shop also sells Avocado float which I will definitely try next time and write about it.

|| Conclusion ||

I love the products from the way it was presented to the way it varied in flavors. I will definitely come back and order for more. It is affordable, well-packaged, and their delivery service was fast. They were really nice and gave us an up-size for the graham float with leche flan since we were one of the first 20 who ordered it. Overall, I would give them 10/10. I am looking forward to ordering more of their products!

I'll be dropping their link to their Instagram and Facebook page below so you can get your own box of crackle cookies and graham float. Thanks for taking time to read about my blog! I'll post another one some time this week, see you then!


Let's support our local and small business here in Davao! #SupportLocal #SupportSmallBusiness

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Talk Business

 Let's Talk Business  ᴛɪᴘꜱ ᴏɴ ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ꜱᴍᴀʟʟ ʙᴜꜱɪɴᴇꜱꜱ Hi, everyone! It's been a while since I last wrote for my blog. I'v...

About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog. I am an amateur writer, digital artist & student entrepreneur. I made this blog to share tips and tricks to use and learn while being in the comfort of your own home!